Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tagged, I'm IT!

My AMAZING bestest friend in the whole wide infinity Jesse Lea tagged me in this blogging chain blog thingy so I am now obligated to oblige her and you with answers to bagillion (or only 25) questions about Me, Myself, and that one girl... oh yeah, I. So if you care to know more about this chick behind the blog, stay tuned and keep on reading my friends... if you don't care, now would be a good time to click the X on your little tab up top :)

Who Are You?
Just a Small Town Kid folks!



1. Where were you born?
I was born in Lawton, Oklahoma at 2:33 in the afternoon at Comanche County Memorial Hospital... I don't know why but I kinda memorized by birth certificate when I was younger... I don't know why exactly, I guess I thought it would be useful one day... and lookie here it's kinda useful.

2. Were you named after someone?
My first name came from a soap opera you all might remember, General Hospital. There was a nurse named Felicia on there. If I remember the story right, my parents wanted to name me Alicia. However my Mema had other plans and suggested Felicia instead. So thank you Mema for branding me with a name associated with a crack head in a pot movie. My middle name (Marie) came from my awesome (Woman of the Year) Aunt Marie. I'm glad I have her name and I'm pretty positive whenever I have a daughter, I will pass it on to her.

3. How many children do you have?
0

4. How many pets do you have?
We have two awesome doggies! Dozer is the Hubs' pit bull that he had before we met. He is old and wise and an awesome dog. After my miscarriage last year, I wanted a puppy, so I got Copper. He is not even a year old yet and he is a pitoxer (pit bull/boxer mix)... he is by far the stupidest dog I've ever met lol. But I love him to death! He is getting so big and thinks he can still lay in my lap. The other day he ate a squirrel, yep a squirrel. I gave him a rib bone last night and he swallowed it... whole. He loves garbage and doesn't quite understand the words NO and GET DOWN. He's still a puppy so I understand and am sometimes patient with him... but we call him Stupid, that's short for Copper :)



5. Your worst injury?
I cut my finger once. Well, not my finger, my thumb. No, I wasn't doing anything awesome or extraordinary when it happened, just the dishes... I didn't notice a crack and when I stuck my hand in the glass, it broke. I had to get 5 STICHES!! It was horrible y'all... I'm telling you, that shit ain't nothing to play with. Can you really believe that is my worst injury?? Well it is, I don't like getting hurt lol, so I try not to.

6. Do you have a special talent?
I have talents, but I wouldn't call them special. Most of them I cant list here because they are just too much information for my readers to have to endure. Some people tell me I can carry a tune... but that's not really special anymore considering Justin Beiber is famous for it. I'm really good at remembering random shit. Just ask Hubs, he says I'm just full of completely useless information, and he's right... mostly.

7. Favorite thing to bake?
Brownies! But not from scratch or anything... who do you think I am, Betty Crocker??? Absolutly not, but I LOVE her brownies, they are awesome!

8. Favorite fast food?
Subway! Abso-friggin-lutely!

9. Would you bungee jump?
Oh sure, I'd act like I had the balls of King Kong all the way up to ledge, key word being ACT. As soon as I realized that I was on top of a real high building, let the tears flow baby! And then you would see a 26 year old woman crying and pissing her pants in front of everybody. No rubber band jumping for this girl, no friggin way... I mean, sure I'll do it!

10.  What's the first thing you notice about people?
Smiles. I love people that smile because it means they are happy. If someone comes up to me frowning and scowling, it cramps my style a little. I like smiles, especially the smiles of babes... kids guys lol



11. When is the last time you cried?
Last time Aunt Flo stopped by. That bitch always gets me emotional as all get out... I pretty much cry all week long, there is no stopping this, and it's annoying. -_-

12. Any current worries?
Hakuna Matata, baby! (ps... it means no worries)

13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly...
Water, Coke Zero, and lately White Chocolate cappuccinos... which I know I shouldn't be drinking due to the diet, but those are almost as hard to quit as smoking cigarettes, I tell ya what!

14. What's your favorite book?
Holy crap! I cannot even begin.... well I guess I can begin but I wont finish just to save time... The Hunger Games trilogy, 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, If I Stay, Harry Potter seven-ogy, Twilight quad-ogy....

15. Would you like to be a pirate?
I am a pirate bitches! Best recognize!

16. Favorite smells?
Hubs after a shower and this body spray stuff Japanease Cherry Blossom

17. Why do you blog?
I have a story to tell and a voice to be heard, plain and simple. Hope you like it so far :)

18. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Morbid much? Umm, of course I haven't put any thought into this question because funny enough, I try NOT to think much on my death... but if I had to choose right this second................. Kiss my Country Ass by Blake Shelton :)

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I have a pretty bad attitude problem. It could probably be fixed with a good adjustment.... but my parents tried the whole attitude adjustment crap and obviously it didn't work considering I still have one heck of an attitude... but at least I'm a happy bitch :)

20. Favorite Hobby?
Anything that involves mud. Scavenger hunts in Wal-Mart. Hanging with my Amazing friends and Awesome Hubs!



21. Name something you've done that you never thought you would do.
If I'm being honest, which I am cause I always am, meeting such an awesome guy and actually becoming his wife... true love and marriage seemed like such a fairytale not to long ago... who would of thunk it, my fairytale came true!

22. What do you look for in a friend?
Amazing Awesomeness! Luckily all my best pals are equipped with this trait :)

23. Favorite fun things to do?
Jumping a junk car into a junk boat in the middle of a small pond... yes, this happened... and it was EPIC!

24. Pet peeves?
Gun control and stupid people... mix those two and watch me go NUTS!



25. What's the last thing that made you laugh?
A hilarious text message from my Jesse... I texted something dirty not meaning to be dirty at all, but of course her mind took it there because she's a dirty whore (in a good way of course) but it was classic and I laughed my head off!

Well, that's all my friends! You now know more about me and can probably draw your final conclusions on who is writing this crazy thing! But don't judge to fast because there are many different aspects to me and the person I am. We are all works in progress, people. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and got a few good chuckles... hug the ones you love and tell them over and over how much you love them, you never know when its gonna be the last time you can tell them

<3

2 comments:

  1. You can only call me a dirty whore if you do it in a British accent :) the pics of the dogs are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you know I wasn't using a British accent? lol :)

      Delete