Monday, April 29, 2013

Qs and As and As and Qs

A couple days ago, I posted a status update on Facebook asking my friends and family to ask me some questions. Yes, I stole this idea from a page that I follow and thought that it was kind of creative. So I jacked it. Because this is the interwebs, and everything is a jacked idea. Even the idea of writing your opinions on a web page is a jacked idea. So I figured it was ok. Well, about 7 of my closest lovelies decided to take time out of their busy lives to ask me a question. Now I shall answer them. But first, THANK YOU to the 7 people that came up with something they'd like to know. You guys rock and I love ya to death! I don't have an order I'm going to answer these in, just random, so read on :)

1. Jose asks me "Why are you so gay? Tell us."
Jose... I'm gay because I was born this way! No really, I'm not actually gay. Well, I guess it really actually depends on which definition of the word GAY you are referring to.  I mean I am happily excited sometimes. And I also induce high spirits when I'm around other people who are equally inducing so I guess you could say I am pretty gay. Thanks for your question :)

2. My Daddy asks me "When am I going to be a Grandpa?"
Daddy, you know the answer to this question. Once again though, I will indulge you. We are not interested in the baby-having just yet. Maybe in the next 2-3 years we will start thinking more about it. We are happy being able to go do our thing, and have the money to do our thing. All that stops when the baby-having starts. Trust me, I wanna be a Mommy, but not until I know I'll be a good one. I'm sure you'll be one of the first to know when it happens though. So I'll let ya know :)

3. My good buddy Freddie asks me to describe my Dream house.
Take a ride with me real quick. Close your eyes.... well scratch that, don't close your eyes, you cant read with your eyes closed. Or maybe you can but your superpowers depress me, as I do not have them, so open your eyes! Ok back to that ride.... Imagine with me... we're riding down a red dirt road in Southeast Texas, trees line the road, we come to a driveway and turn down it, more red dirt... about 2 miles down the driveway we come to a house. This house sits on about 30 acres of beautiful Texas landscape. The house is big, 2 stories, wood siding. Huge wrap around porch lines with furniture for sitting and sippin lemonade and sweet tea on hot summer days. You walk inside and the walls are lined with family pictures. The furniture is all rustic and the décor matches. The living room is huge and spacious with a stone fireplace. The kitchen is next, huge with lots of cabinets. I cant have no one-ass kitchen with no storage space, one thing I wont budge on no matter where we live... I hate... HATE our current kitchen lol. Back to the house... Countertops are white marble. I have a dishwasher, and electric stove, and fridge, and they are all black because for some reason, I love black and white contrast in kitchens... yes, the tile is black and white checker pattern. Next is the Dining room, where there is a big table with lots of chairs. Surprisingly, I haven't put much thought into the dining room, except a big table with lots of chairs. There's a bathroom downstairs but bathrooms don't need description. I imagine the Hubs' Man Cave will be downstairs. That way if anyone goes flying out a window, there is a better chance they wont get dead. Not that that happens a lot, just a 'what if' that I've worked into my dream. Of course he will decorate his man cave, that's not my jurisdiction. Oh and I should mention the floors are all wood, no carpet at all downstairs. We go up the staircase to the first kids room on the right. Not sure the decoration or the color or anything as I don't have kids, and haven't thought that far ahead. There's another bathroom on the left. Down the hall a bit is another kids room. At the end of the hall is our bedroom, the MASTER SUITE!!! I've never had a master suite so this is going to be epic!! We're gonna have a bathroom too, and its gonna have a huge tub and stand alone shower with 2 sinks and a walk in closet big enough to be a room by itself! 

 
 
4. Alicia ask me "Do you have a crush on anyone, and Who?"
First off, Alicia... on top of me getting carded thrice in the past week, you ask me the only question I answered differently every time I was asked when I was a teenager. Now, as not a teenager, I don't really have crushes....on normal people lol. I mean I crush on my Hubby all the time, but I already snatched him up so I'm not sure if that counts. But if we're talking not-so-normal people.... girrrrl get ready!! Jason Aldean, Ryan Gosling, Jason Statham, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, the fabulous Neil Patrick Harris, Gerard Butler, Seth Macfarlene, Mila Kunis, James Marsters, the guy that plays Dr. Reid on Criminal Minds.... you see this could go on for hours! The only one that I'm ever allowed to have if he comes knocking is Jason Aldean, just like the Hubs can have Olivia Munn if she wants him... we have an agreement :)
 
5. My Mommy and Big Sister Tori ask me "When are coming to visit us?" (or some version of that)
Well guys... I wasn't going to tell you this until I knew for sure if it could and would happen but I really...REEEEAAALLLLY trying to make a road trip west this November. I have to do it at a time when I can take enough time of work to do it, which has to be my birthday and the weekend after it, and maybe that Monday after. Anyways, this road trip would include a night in Reno, then on to SoCal, hopefully a trip to Disneyland, and then the trip back. Tori, I know you live in NorCal... but I don't know we can make the trip up the coast or not.. if I could take more time off work I would, but I should get a vacation week next year so we will see what happens. As I said, I have no idea if this can even become a reality right now. We all know how many trips west I've tried to plan but haven't the funds to do it. Its to the point now that I am on the verge of not meeting 2 of Sam's babies and one of those babies is like 3 already. I miss my family and friends in California, and my Momma and brother in Reno, sooo much, I'm trying to get there I swear. 
 
6. Crisandra asks me "How did you meet your husband and how did you know he was the one?"
I love this question Cris! Any excuse to talk about the way we met!! So funny story, we met in a bar. In Cleveland. Called Buffalo Too. My aunt and I went to this bar all the time, I never found anyone worth keeping around, thankfully of course. I saw Tim as soon as I walked in, he was sitting at the bar by himself. I don't think he really looked at me though, we walked past him to the pool table, and ordered us some drinks. It was a Tuesday night, March 2010, which is weird because we normally didn't go up there on Tuesdays, Thursday was our night. Well after a few games of pool, we went to the corner table behind this couple. We sit down, I start looking for a song to sing because it's karaoke night, and this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder. He introduces himself as Robert and his fiancé Jessica is next to him. He says "Are either of y'all single?" I look at my Aunt and say "Well we both are, but she's a lesbian so good luck with that.." He kinda looks at me weird as if pondering something and then he says "Oh well its not for me, my buddy Tim he's pretty shy and I wanna know if he came and offered to buy ya a beer, would you let him?" I asked him to point him out, and turned to see the guy sitting alone at the bar. I said "Sure". He came over and said "Can I buy you a beer?" I said, "Sure, after I finish this one". It was easy from then on. We had a great time that night. We went our first date the day after. Had our first kiss the day after that. He made me his the day after that. My Aunt told me about a week after that "You're gonna marry that boy, ya know!" And about another week after that, we were sitting at his brother's house, just watching TV. I looked over at him on the couch. I just studied him for a few seconds, and then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks on my heart. It was like there was a GIANT neon arrow over his head blinking and screaming "HE'S RIGHT HERE DUMMY, YOUR SEARCHING IS OVER!!!" Just like that, I knew he would be mine forever and I wouldn't, couldn't have it any other way. 14 months and 2 weeks after that... he made me his wife, and now it's really FOREVER :)
 
 
Well, that's all folks. Thanks for tuning in this time and I hope to see ya back!! I hope the people that had questions got the answers they hoped for. I love y'all, and Good Night!!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm such an emotional disaster zone... I'm all crying like a little girl over you and Tim. I love you guys sooo much *said through teary eyes in the voice of a little girl*
    your dream home is beautiful and you will fill in all of the details your not sure about as time goes on, one thing you should add is your own personal bathroom. I have been told by alot of married old women that your own personal bathroom is a must have. I mean I can poop pretty much anywhere but apparently if you don't have your own potty to poop in your not doing it right. Anyways I always say this, I know, but this one is my fav <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny thing is... ive actually pondered 2 toilets in my dream bathroom lol. you read my mind sometimes ;)

      Delete