Thursday, February 7, 2013

Topics of Complete Randomness

Well hello again Crazzies!!! I do realize that in order for this blog to be successful, I need to write them, however the last week and a half have been ridiculously busy and I have not had the time to sit down and write... for this I apologize to both you and myself. This is a great outlet for me, and I have disappointed myself that I have not kept up with it. Shame on me Fe fe! So this blog is gonna cover loads of different random topics so please bare with me and we will get through this together my friends!

First up, my favorite topic of the 3 or 4 I will discuss, THE SUPERBOWL!!! I realize I'm almost a week late with this one but I have to talk about it or my head will explode. I am a huge football fan, and for us football fans, regardless of who is playing, the Superbowl is a very important staple in our year. XLVII was a GREAT match up between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers. Neither team is 'my' team, I am a Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans fan, however I LOVE Colin Kaerpernick (49ers QB) and a few of the Ravens players like Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, and Michael Oher (yes, the Blind Side is one of my favorite movies lol). I didn't really have a favorite to win, but I was cheering for the 49ers. I changed my mind after the 2nd touchdown for the Ravens. Yes, I switched up in the middle of the game, and I don't care what you think about it lol. Play of the Game definitely goes the New Orleans Superdome for apparently not paying the light bill and causing half the stadium to lose power seconds into the 3rd quarter. C'mon New Orleans, you haven't hosted a Superbowl in 11 years, and the year you get to, you cant pay the light bill??? Of course I cannot mention the Superbowl without touching on the Halftime show. BeyoncĂ© did a good job and if you haven't seen the amazing 'discriminating' pictures of her online, you should look them up because they are absolutely hilarious!!! I have to admit that as a kid that grew up in the 90's, the moment Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams showed up on that stage, I was like a 6 year old that just found out they were going to Disneyworld for the first time! I loved Destiny's Child and I will admit I was upset when they split. It was awesome to see them all on stage together again. I did not like Alicia Keys' version of the Star Spangled Banner. So in the end, after quite a comeback by the 49ers who were 22 points down at the half, the Ravens ended up taking the cake, the Rings, and the Lombardi Trophy back to Baltimore for the 2nd time in franchise history. Great game Ravens!!! Now I am looking forward to the 2013 season and praying to my God that the Dallas Cowboys can at least make the playoffs next season. I'm confident that during the offseason they will make the leadership changes they need to in order to run a successful football team. And I am pretty sure that the Houston Texans will be a lot like this past season. They are playing great and the return of Brian Cushing offers more hope. Ok, so that's my football rant, onto the next....

I GOT A NEW JOB!!! Woot Woot!!! I am so super stoked to have been given this absolutely awesome opportunity. Starting Monday, I will be working at Allstate Insurance as a secretary for now, but I'll be learning from THE BEST agent in the region, so I know that I will be the fast track to getting my license. I am so happy that I can finally get on my way to a real career. I was so tired of working at a fish restaurant. I have been with my current employers for about 14 months and I used to enjoy my job, and then it got drama-filled and tedious. When I found out I was pregnant last year, I took a 'leave of absence' because the manager at the time was beeeotch and a hypocrite. So after a talk with the owner, we decided I would take a leave of absence... after I had the miscarriage, I asked them to come back because the manager mentioned had quit. After a year with the company and pretty much being able to run the place with my eyes closed, I was still being treated like the bottom of the totem pole and getting less hours than people who didn't do their jobs. This got annoying. After being shorted 21 hours on a paycheck, and a promised raise not being delivered, I had to find something else. Thank goodness for Alicia and helping me get my foot in the door at Allstate. She has been totally great, and I cannot wait to start picking her brain and learning the game, I have an awesome feeling about this and I think I'm going to be great at it! Yayyy for me!!! Next up...

The Walking Dead returns this SUNDAY!!! I am so excited, I'm almost peeing my pants just thinking about it... ok not really, just metaphoric pee. **SPOILER ALERT** just for those of you who haven't watched the last half of season 3... you should stop reading now, or just skip down to the last paragraph lol. So we left off with Daryl and Merle stuck in the middle of Woodbury's crazy zombie fighting ring. The Governor has lost his eye and his creepy walker daughter by the blade of Michonne's awesome katana. I WANT ONE!! That dumbass Andrea is still stupid as ever. I guess blondes act the same even during the zombie apocalypse. Thank balls that Rick got Maggie and Glenn out of that place, I was super worried that one of them was gonna die, which would killll me because they are faves. Lori and T-Dog have been killed off. I hated Lori, so I was glad to see her go, Thank CARL! New black people have been brought in to replace T-Dog... I only say this because if you notice, they only have one black survivor at a time. I'm sorry if it offends you but take it up with the producers lol. And plus, there are currently 3 on the show... we shall see which 2 they kill off, probably in the premiere. I have heard that more main characters are going to parish in the last half of the season, well only some of the ones that are not mentioned in the comic/graphic novel. This scares me because I have not read the graphic novel and therefore do not know who the characters are in that. My Jesse says that she will completely STOP watching if Daryl is killed which is understandable because she air-humps a little whenever he's on screen. But, hello Norman Reedus is amazingly sexy. I will be equally upset if Glenn and/or Maggie are killed. I don't know if I would stop watching like she plans, because the show is just too amazing... but I will for sure cry my eyes out. It's like losing a family member. I cried like a baby when Dale was ripped open last season, same thing happened when Glenn and Maggie were kidnapped. Ok so bottom line is, I am looking forward to the season!!! Woohoo, WALKING DEAD!

Ok, I think I have taken up enough of your time for the day. I will try harder to keep up with this better, and I hope you stick with me and continue joining my wackiness. My words of real wisdom for the day: Hug your loved ones, thank a veteran, and always overuse I Love You...

Good night folks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment